We know how difficult it is right now for many businesses and brands. You’re probably wondering what you should be saying to your customers or how you can keep them engaged while you have temporarily closed. Perhaps you’re struggling with the right words to support your team or are uncertain about the changing media landscape. Now more than ever, efficient communication is vitally important. We’re here to help you.
From 11am to 12noon Monday to Friday, we’re hosting FREE one-to-one consultancy clinics to help businesses hone their PR and communications.
Tap into expert advice on everything from social media to press relations and internal communications.
Your session could cover:
- Social media – what to post and how you should say it
- Digital advertising – should you be placing ads right now and if so, where?
- Creative ideas for keeping customers engaged
- Maintaining and building relationships with journalists and securing media coverage
- Crisis comms – what to do when things take the wrong turn
- Tools and best practise for internal communications
We’re speaking to journalists everyday so know the opportunities available to brands on a short- and long-term perspective. Let us share this intel with you. Our consultancy is completely free of charge, no strings attached, and is available to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
We’re here to help. Together we are stronger.
To book a slot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to assist as many businesses as possible.